Re: [Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

I had a quick scan and it looks good. Will have to have a more detailed look.
Aiming to publish 2nd half of next week (we have lots of stuff scheduled
building up to LinuxCon). We would add a paragraph pointing to the panel and
talk in which Martin participates, to point people towards the sessions

Alternatively we can run this one first, the VMI post afterwards. If Sarah
thinks we need a little more time to line up other PR opportunities around
Virtual Machine Introspection.

Lars