Re: [Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

Ok, I finished editing. Hopefully I addressed everyone's comments, plus some minor wording fixes all around. Thanks for the comments everyone, I think the post is much better now!

        https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10870&preview=true

Seeing that others edit the post directly, I assume I will be included in the set of people who review and approve the final. I'm not agreeing to someone else publishing an edited version in my name.