Re: [Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

> On 5 Aug 2015, at 17:57, Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Ok, I finished editing.  Hopefully I addressed everyone's comments, plus some
> minor wording fixes all around.  Thanks for the comments everyone, I think
> the post is much better now!
>
>       https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10870&preview=true
>
> Seeing that others edit the post directly, I assume I will be included in the
> set of people who review and approve the final.  I'm not agreeing to someone
> else publishing an edited version in my name.

It rarely happens that someone else edits someone else post: but in any case,
you have the final word. Sometimes, when people are logged in and open the edit
view, the post will autosave (with no actual change).

If someone does edit, please outline changes here

Lars