Re: [Publicity] Blog post for Xen 4.6 release ready for review

>> It is true that Raisin is not automatically tested. Maybe we should say
>> something along the lines of "if you want to give raisin a try..."
>> rather than "the recommended way to get Xen 4.6 is raisin".
>
> Right.

I updated http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.6_Release_Notes and
simplified the end section of the blog post to (links stripped in this mail)

---
The source can be located in the xen.git tree (tag RELEASE-4.6.0) or can be
downloaded tarball from our website. More information can be found at

        â Building Xen 4.6 without Raisin
        â Building Xen 4.6 with Raisin
        â Xen 4.6 Release Notes
        â Xen 4.6 Man Pages