Re: [Publicity] [blog post draft] Security vs features

I like this, Ian, but the title didn't quite match for me.  Since the bulk of
the blog is security focused, perhaps changing the title to something like
"Security as a feature" might be a closer match.  That would also map to the
welcome of security related contributions in the conclusion and the point about
how we each choose our way to contribute.

-tim