[Publicity] [For review] Please Welcome new Members of the Xen Project Hypervisor Leadership Team

See https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=11310&preview=true
I would like to publish on Monday

Those on the CC list: I made up some short bios for each of you, based on what
I know. Feel free to suggest corrections/additions.

@Zibby: could you go through this with a view towards media impact (e.g. a
possibly negative register story). We are intentionally not stating company
affiliation.

Lars