[Publicity] Virtual Machine Introspection article live on Linux.com

Hi All -

In case you missed it, our Virtual Machine Introspection article published on
Linux.com this Thursday (August 11th). You can find the article here:
https://www.linux.com/news/virtual-machine-introspection-security-innovation-new-commercial-applications

We will promote on the Xen Project handle today and the coming weeks. We
encourage you to promote as well - below are a few suggested Twitter and
Facebook posts.

Best,
Lars

TWITTER
How Virtual Machine Introspection addresses security challenges in virtual
environments http://bit.ly/2bbQCXT #virtualization

Virtual Machine Introspection is a great tale of #opensource collaboration.
Story via @LinuxDotCom http://bit.ly/2bbQCXT

FACEBOOK/GOOGLE+/LINKEDIN
How does Virtual Machine Introspection addresses security challenges? This
story (via Linux.com) explains its origins, its purpose and its new commercial
applications:
https://www.linux.com/news/virtual-machine-introspection-security-innovation-new-commercial-applications