[Publicity] Blog article: "PV Calls: a new paravirtualized protocol for POSIX syscalls"

Hi all,

I wrote a blog article on PV Calls, which is a good complement for the
Xen Developer Summit talk:

https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=11468&preview=true

Let me know what you think, feedback is welcome.

With the Summit coming soon, I don't know when is the right time to
publish it. If you like it, feel free to schedule it for publication on
the day you think is best.

Cheers,

Stefano