Re: [Publicity] Blog article: "PV Calls: a new paravirtualized protocol for POSIX syscalls"

I think this is very good. The post would benefit from an architecture diagram.
For example it is not clear to me in which execution context (OS) PV Calls is
intended to be used. Maybe it does not matter.

On the benchmarks: it would probably help to explain whether higher or lower is
better

Lars