Re: [Publicity] GSoC Blog Post

Felix,

I would add a personal introduction about yourself. I think I would also add a paragraph between paragraph 3 and 4, highlighting some of the key components you used and worked on (maybe copy the overview section from your write-up and mention what the executor and fork-server does). That would give the reader a bigger incentive to have a look at the document.

Lars

Hi,

I updated the blog post. Please let me know if there is anything else I should change.

Felix