Xen 4.16 release plans

Hi.  The Xen 4.16 release is in good shape.  I hope to be able to
release early next week.

Ideally, I would like to release on the 30th of November.

Is there any reason that would be a bad idea ?  If this seems OK, can
you make the ncessary arrangements ?

I believe Roger (who is standing in for George as Community Manager)
is drafting a blog post.  He also has a draft patch to our in-tree
CHANGELOG which lists all of the changes.

I hope to be in a position to confirm on Thursday or Friday that we
can go ahead and release on the 30th.

Thanks,
Ian.