Xen 4.16 release date

Xen 4.16 will be officially released this Thursday, 2nd of December.

I will be preparing the release deliverables on Wednesday.  That means
all final commits ought to be committed by the end of tomorrow (UK
time).

I think we have the final version of the actual code, in the form of
c4b41ee2b44ab89cfca75facbe6702376098fc56 which is current
{stable,staging}-4.16.

Documentation (CHANGELOG, SUPPORT.md, etc.)  needs sorting out.  I and
Roger will do that tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ian.