Re: Xen 4.16 release plans

Hi, thanks a lot for speaking to me, Ashley.  Very helpful :-).
So:

The Xen 4.16 release will be on Thursday, the 2nd of December.  I will
prepare the release deliverables on Wednesday daytime my time, so any
time on Thursday is good for releasing blog posts etc.

Ashley and I talked about press release vs blog posting.  I think we
are going to just do a blog posting, but Ashley is going to reconfirm
that with Roger.  We think we have reasonable draft copy for the blog
post, with a first round of review comments.  If it's just a blog post
it can be edited any time up to publication.

Ashley and Brian will be able to handle the social media end,
primarily Twitter.

Ashley is going to mail Roger now to confirm all this.  I will liase
with the Xen Project's developers etc wrt release mechanics.

Ian.