Re: Xen 4.16 release plans

Brian Warner writes ("Re: Xen 4.16 release plans"):
> We're both back today, but digging out after the holiday week.

Not sure I have Ashley's number.  I don't suppose you could ask them
to call me ?  I promise to be brief.

+44 7564 169848

I appreciate it's only just gone 9am there.  I will be around for some
time but may be stopping work in an hour or two.  I can probably still
take a call later but will be less available.

Thanks,
Ian.