Re: Xen 4.16 release plans

Hi, Brian and Namhai.

I'm sorry to bother you; I don't think you are the right people to
help but I'm getting desperate.

I'm the Release Manager for Xen 4.16 and we were hoping to release
soon.  Unfortunately Ashley Weltz who we thought would handle our
press angle is OOO.  And we hear that our alternative contact, Rachel
Romoff is now at github ?

Can you please help by finding someone at the Linux Foundation who
would be able to help ?  Who is covering for Ashley ?  Their OOO mail
didn't say.

This is quite urgent.  We think we want to release this coming
Tuesday, just under a week from now.

You can reach me best by email, above, or if you wnat to talk on the
phone, on +44 7564 169848.

Thanks,
Ian.