Re: Xen release announcement and Virtio/Fusa

  • To: Artem Mygaiev <Artem_Mygaiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:17:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=eyU3DroQZur1Jvzk6AQm3Uf7M3CqP/y9gvcrfXh6auc=; b=mOLGfUvqMCkqz5IikJfr5TcphjIQMkNKEefbFm9FpB/BfdodEX4HeXpaLTc1nmPMbxJU7vgywJFHxwDndtiDYAzgTUWuuYcX1NT8ASqsMrC5oG0gXd2dTcuttXsr0znG2JmQRrQcs1cPdMkpoYRnMblOT4ZpwRAXrCD75SJ5zUUDr2w09URkiPBnC9KvbBUYgNhbFsozizDWwW0Iro09cEuqK94/aLHoNu/pVhJpEYxGAhOqvmw45agE2yCHyBm0dywGWWFowS2jq6VI0JOVTBcB4+XODAsmclR7y4CoieSRs/9pLedDoAJsepMRCQD77XMX7j06SpdAZXYwHZqnwA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eKsUVH8nRsFaZFGabSrdwCLk1kPWSXuz20sYaArcZJfzqpkhd1PbNYW+sssJHmKfEoGPyYqTEgh7hgOXeVwcL0HYON/l3iiDjpFubgQ01mTrUweragew+CqH0pE1j2qJ+A1LIjkGx2TCf6a1XxDFzobUm9b8etzfHrCPsRavrhXihig12+U1MrlVLhZNi0jcAhbhHB1AxEaUbKTWa1deB7a2EGiw/oDG9ZWHNx6X9T1CAFYSrfHDBlks4hBFzVxKC4Q1mjdiJwK+cz07rXw6w+p6nZeIyaw2VMnu45o+QEUcdjrDSGv/XBHFhXWaFgeLQCznRTML5eMhfVpf6h9hWg==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;