RE: Xen release announcement and Virtio/Fusa

  • To: Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>, Bertrand Marquis <bertrand.marquis@xxxxxxx>, Alex Agizim <Alex_Agizim@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Artem Mygaiev <Artem_Mygaiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:14:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=epam.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=epam.com; dkim=pass header.d=epam.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=BedLcjAOkLmqmSSyp1MAbuXV6mPZB9tWqn73V6WvLoY=; b=b3jNO+hyJYTeiPKedvIOnZKM2nGG4ErdM46MuScoQeuaKsVXv9Ai8pVpXeT6HLwhOAOcG8XL12gd96PO0gfZlDMEBKIOlw/aYLF/nugynYGVVPU6kflkB3FxijhXTrU/aO48sUfxRev2cqpOYoTQRYem7MN1+9qJnSyVEZ/eJZ+JazkKxrsZUzbKXKefqGRBCNe54S1GkiUjk6YH/RuaYOZplAgPWcw6iAMJa4KpjRv0Y1gcWOgnyz55gDssm/2301UdoSA9MVXAOww6jukJoc6s1aokRduPJ13gqhy1J6nQsbAuH9pJVJdiWuE/Lt5UeXk5HZ+MlzvywTZXgADkkQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=l9SJ7IEf3RwN0fULhNXo5EXJ56AKD8dwJOdhIQ7mfuKifMQ0bHZivEsu4AaEdeadDffeMSoPHos9tedRPpxrdPCD5c8AVV/2azqrdk4E9CnDTyKmrUCDsOoHnPo7qCYR77x/vIlmfeELX8QdXVBI6M/fa87oNT+TzdGQJATfHxjdN8FTh8nAocUzXdKSHYjdZcQTSPrwTGHk5NWXSnOqstEIrNoH+cEhz0L7E3XDKhqjZCjV3D1I4DbCqmMCY/KqPkcgQ3n3MPHBo08mUbC8TG+SEQOKZHzsIWRM1QDgpQGZx6Ts7BBdHsR3+n4B4HufR/jeqd43bpaM6soUab3A5w==