[Wg-openstack] Monitoring OpenStack results

Hi all,

I've set up a redirection from our apache to an AWS-hosted scoreboard (hosted
by patrickeast) which can nicely show which of the CIs we care about (I've
added Jenkins, Citrix XenServer CI and XenProject CI but it's easily
configurable)

http://zuul.openstack.xenproject.org/scoreboard

The XenProject CI results are still populating since I only added it to the
list of CIs yesterday.

Thanks,

Bob