[Wg-openstack] Call for agenda items for next week's Xen and Libvirt in OpenStack meeting (June 24th at 18:00 UTC)

Hi all,

I wanted to ask for agenda items for next week's OpenStack meeting. There are a few items which are still in progress and are thus worth touching â

* Transfer of account to Xen Project
** Accounts are set up, account name is xenlibvirtci and is registered to libvirt-openstack-ci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx â at today's Advisory Board meeting I will asked for permission to start billing and thus
* Official OpenStack documentation : asked to backport necessary patches to Xen 4.5.1 and 4.4.3 and Lars will put together the docs
* Open Bugs / Fixing Bugs / Fixing Races
* Meeting with John Garbutt (which is planned for tomorrow) to understand next steps

Feel free to add other items and more specific questions/items to the agenda. Note that we are starting to get into a phase of this initiative now, where it is less clear what the next steps are. As a consequence, I will need to increasingly rely on you folks to drive forward the agenda and what we as a group need to do next.

Best Regards
Lars
P.S.: The next meeting is on the 24th at 18:00 UTC (17:00 UK time). If you are not on the TO list and want to attend, please let me know