[Wg-openstack] Agenda for today's Xen+Libvirt OpenStack meeting

Hi everyone,
please find attached the agenda. Note that I can't chair the meeting today for personal reasons: Stefano volunteered to chair the meeting today.
Regards
Lars

= Proposed Agenda =

== Operational ==
* Action Updates â the last meeting minutes are at http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/wg-openstack/2015-06/msg00012.html
* Status Updates (I think Bob has a few that are not listed below)

== Fixing CI disk space issue (Bob) ==
Ran out of disk space due to Jenkins + zuul logs overflowing: This killed the CI. Need to redeploy on a bigger host, set up log rotate so we donât fill up and/or move logs to a new partition.

Need someone to do this

== CI Loop Maintenance ==
I would like to discuss the maintenance of the CI-loop going forward. At the moment we are relying too much on Bob - it would be good to see more people involved.

== Progress on Technical Items  ==
We made progress on a few items that might interest you. If so, we could discuss them in more details:

1) the device model not starting on time problem is now fixed
Anthony wrote a patch to increase the libxl timeout. The patch has been committed and no new instances of this failure have been spotted on the CI-loop.

2)  progress on the race between nova scripts and xen vif-script (#1461642)
Anthony sent some patches for Nova:

*** IMPORTANT***
However we are still waiting for reviews. Is there anything we can do to unstuck them?

3) Anthony sent the first patch series for reviews to test OpenStack with OSSTest

4) A user reported a new failure with Neutron on Juno, we haven't been able to reproduce it yet:

5) Libvirt docs have been upstreamed (I don't think the docset is live yet)