Re: [Wg-openstack] Oracle VM with Nova/libvirtd/libguestfs

Just to fill in a bit more in case anyone else hits this problem.

In my setup I was bind mounting /var/lib/nova into my nova_compute container.
However there was also a volume reference in the nova_data container to
"/var/lib/nova/instances", preventing visibility of this path from the host and
thus blocking  libguestfs from inspecting the qcow2 image.
When I removed this volume reference from the data container, libguestfs was
able to see the image and libvirt proceeded to create the vm.

--Mark