Re: [Wg-openstack] [ACTION] Review of OpenStack documentation

Hi all,
just a quick note that https://review.openstack.org/#/c/283721/ which is
fixing https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1548403 has been
posted for review. One set of review comments were fixed in v2 (mainly
minor grammar changes). I have not heard anything more since I posted v2
Regards
Lars