Re: [Wg-openstack] Minutes of May 4th Working Group Meeting

Jim,

> On 5 May 2016, at 23:27, Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Lars Kurth wrote:
>
> What did you need from SUSE?

Somebody from SUSE who may be able to keep an eye out for Xen related issues on
the devel list and IRC channels (in particular on Neutron and Nova) who can
then channel issues to this list (or in fact openstack-ci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

> Dirk or Vincent Untz are both good contacts for
> OpenStack-related things at SUSE, but maybe I can help too.

Could you do an intro?

Lars