Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for Agenda items for the OpenStack WG meeting on Wednesday

On 09/19/2016 09:17 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Please let me know what you would like to discuss.

From the last call for agenda items which I was late to post:

- Introduce Cedric Bosdonnat. Cedric has worked at SUSE for many years and
between working on product at SUSE and his other upstream commitments, will be
contributing more to the libvirt+Xen stack. IMO, it would be useful to include
Cedric in the meeting. Lars, Cedric is in France. Is it possible to get a
dial-in number for France? - Status of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1450465IIRC, Anthony was investigating this bug
(or perhaps a similar, duplicate bug).

Also some new items:

- New libvirt libxl features since last call
- libvirt libxl features in progress or planned
- Any outstanding libvirt libxl patches?

Regards,
Jim