Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for Agenda items for the OpenStack WG meeting on Wednesday

Hi all,

Cedric is already subscribed to the list. Let me add Cedric to the invite
and find the dial-in number from France (and update the invite).

On 20/09/2016 03:50, "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 09/19/2016 09:17 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Please let me know what you would like to discuss.
>
>From the last call for agenda items which I was late to post:
>
>- Introduce Cedric Bosdonnat. Cedric has worked at SUSE for many years and
>between working on product at SUSE and his other upstream commitments,
>will be
>contributing more to the libvirt+Xen stack. IMO, it would be useful to
>include
>Cedric in the meeting. Lars, Cedric is in France. Is it possible to get a
>dial-in number for France? - Status of
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1450465IIRC, Anthony was investigating
>this bug
>(or perhaps a similar, duplicate bug).

Welcome Cedric. I think having someone on this call which can Bridge
between the OpenStack and Xen/Libvirt community is sorely needed.
This sort of has been stuck and prevented us from moving forward: see
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/wg-openstack/2016-04/msg00004.ht
ml for background info

As far as I can tell the following bugs are open
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/264101/ (abandoned, but maybe shouldn't
be - see Jim's last comment)
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1450465 (the one above)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201257/

>Also some new items:
>
>- New libvirt libxl features since last call

Also see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXb1g4rJ3w&list=PLYyw7IQjL-zEcw-9M5YWzAwXj
9mlOKZnU&index=4

>- libvirt libxl features in progress or planned
>- Any outstanding libvirt libxl patches?

Regards
Lars