[Wg-test-framework] Agenda for WG Test Framework group meeting

Hi all,

I wanted to quickly touch base with you regarding the WG Test Framework group meeting. There are a few things I wanted to cover:

a) I had a conversation with the Linux Foundation on specking out a few options for possible options for what a test rig hosted at the Linux Foundation would look like and cost

The purpose is to have a starting point for some feasibility work

* I basically looked at what we have now in OSSTest and where we would like it to be in terms of Hardware as well as sys admin support

* This should give us an indication what can be done within the budget constraints available

* We can then also check whether the same HW setup would work for OSSTest as well as XenRT

Hopefully I will get the data in the next couple of days and will be able to send this out before the Thursday Test WG meeting. I would then feed this into the budget for the Xen Project AB.

b) An update from Citrix on XenRT

c) An update on the test discussion on xen-devel (the timing was bad due to the release cycle, so we did not get much traction)

Best Regards

Lars