[Wg-test-framework] co-loc high level needs

I do not know if Ian Jackson is on the mailing list, so I included him.
I do not know if Doug Clark is on this list (and do not have an email address
for him).

The high level needs I have been using is:

1/2 rack to start, possible 1 rack in the 1st year.
2 servers that have public IPs.
Rest of servers on internal network.
Basic (minimal) server support (hardware install, cabling, RMA, etc.)

I have started the contact to:

1. Verizon.com (terremark.com).
2. Csc.com

Are there other major co-loc providers that need to be contacted?

Do we want to use a cheaper "local" co-loc provider?

   -Don Slutz