Re: [Wg-test-framework] [Minutes] March Test WG meeting

Hi all,

am back from holidays and wanted to follow up on action items. So it seems the open items are

* Action: Ian to send out detailed hardware requirements to all, all to reply with thoughts on what manufacturers and cpu’s need to be bought to give us right mix.

Sent out by Ian, but no comments so far

* Action: DonS to continue investigating colo providers large and small, and to make proposals / recommendations back to the WG.

I think we are still waiting for a concrete proposal

Lars