Re: [Wg-test-framework] Detailed Proposal for Linux Foundation - needs review

> Which I had not seen before the board meeting.
I meant I had not seen the appendix with the detailed HW specs. They are attached in the previous mail
Lars

From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 26 August 2014 14:29
To: "wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul George <pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Wg-test-framework] Detailed Proposal for Linux Foundation - needs review

Hi all,

the board has approved the proposals provisionally (+10% buffer). However concerns have been raised about the detailed HW list, which MUST be addressed before final board approval. Which I had not seen before the board meeting. The main issue is that there is no balance between Intel and AMD machines. This needs to be addressed.

I attached two mails from board members related to these concerns

Regards
Lars

From: Donald Slutz <dslutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 21:17