[Wg-test-framework] Purchase and Sales Agreement

Ian,

Here is the preliminary P&S.  The specifications and prices are all up to
date and accurate.  The actual P&S can be changed to meet whatever the
foundation requires.  I am sending you a word document in editable format.
All of the system summary and detail is included.  There is one HP AMD
Server (Item 2 in Appendix A) that I am asking my supplier to re-quote it
seems high.

I am assuming that the Linus Foundation is a tax exempt organization in the
US.  I will need the 501(C)(3) documentation to prove the tax exempt status.

I can include a maintenance agreement, just verify for me the total number
of hours a month you will require. The maintenance agreement is based on a
yearly total so if we do not use the allocated hours in any one month it
does not change the terms or the price of the agreement. I.E. 48 hour block
time agreement is based on usage per year, although it is billed yearly in
advanced or monthly in advance.

Paul L. George

PLG Enterprises, Inc.
All-Net Computer Solutions