Re: [Wg-test-framework] Xen Project testing colo setup plan

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:13:03 +0000
Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I drafted this plan for the physical setup.  I hope the ascii art is
> comprehensible:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=plumbing.txt;h=;hb=HEAD

I get a page with: 400 - Invalid hash parameter

I guess either:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=plumbing.txt;h=5a426acf020b3b3111be834a5d5e96547ae148bd;hb=563a0a566672cf1a0b441c6cdb611652c6161c1a
(less any line breakage)?
or go to
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=summary
and drill down into "plumbing.txt wip".

We (both Dons) believe that there are two PDUs (as we have two power
drops); so, we should put alice and bob on separate pdus (unless they
have dual supplies, in which case they get plugged into both).

Otherwise, the file looks ok to me.

> Paul, what do you think ?
>
> Thanks,
> Ian.