Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from tXen Project - Allnet Meeting, Nov 12th

Lars Kurth writes ("[Wg-test-framework] Notes from tXen Project - Allnet
Meeting, Nov 12th"):
> === Duplicate Test Machines ===
> Paul: communicated the issue with duplicate test machines to his supplier
> Suppler is looking at funding an alternative
> ---
> Paul will send a complete spec and send back to Ian before the end of the day
> Ian needs to ACK. Ian is slightly concerned about price difference

Paul, any news on this ?

> === Installation Plan ===
> ACTION: George, will draft dates and add contingency as needed

Paul ?  Also, the plan needs editing slightly to take account of the
different understanding we had about software setup ?

I'd like to see this plan, with dates, ASAP, so that we can plan our
own resources and commitments.

Thanks,