[Wg-test-framework] Updated Project plan and Setup configuration plan

Ian,

I have updated the project plan with our progress and my expected testing on the configured servers.

If anyone one has any preference on the internal IP scheme to the test servers please let me know.

I was planning to use 192.16.1.100 – 150 for Newcastle connected test servers and 192.168.200 – 250 for Gateshead connected servers.

I will follow up with a list of the equipment we received last week Monday.

Any word on the updated server configuration for Item 3 and Item 5

Paul L. George

PLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions

42 East Main Street