Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from Dec 10 meeting with AllNet

On 12/10/14 11:40, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all, thanks for the productive meeting. Let's make sure we all
> close the outstanding actions as quickly as possible Regards Lars
>
> Attendees: Paul L George, Ian Jackson, Lars Kurth
>
> = Administrative =
>
> == Invoice ==
>
> ACTION: Paul to send delta invoice today covering the extra CPU and
> new machine as per previous discussion, such that the board can
> approve and we can pay. This is important as I cannot process the
> invoice that has been sent yesterday. The invoice to contain: *
> Linux Foundation address as in past invoices and to mention Xen
> Project * A reference to the WG discussion where the additional
> HW/changes to HW configurations have been agreed, e.g. Test
> Framwork WG discussion called "Server Array Update due to server
> duplication", Monday 8th of Dec 2014 * A description of the extra
> parts (aka extra CPU) that need to be ordered + cost * A
> description of the modification to a machine spec + cost * Add
> references to the original contract as needed * Invoice only to
> contain the sum of the delta - aka $1,496.00
>
> ACTION: Lars to get approvals and deal with finance side
>
> == SSH Keys, Git repos ==
>
> ACTION: Paul to ping Don about public ssh key such that Ian can set
> Don up for the git repo with documents, wire diagrams, etc.

Do not know why it did not make it to Ian.  Here is is:

ssh-rsa
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

eKoCAjRJbUGnvp41OwfrriA5+xkEW5Q6b7A7n31SGB8MICGT72uIH
don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also attached.
    -Don Slutz