From: Ian Jackson [mailto:Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:08 AM
To: pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Lars Kurth'; wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Notes from Dec 10 meeting with AllNet

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("RE: Notes from Dec 10 meeting with AllNet"):
> Comtrol RocketPort controllers are configured and connected.
> Newcastle is connected from newcastel rocketport position 1 to
> gateshead?s serial port, and Gateshead is connected from gateshead
> rocketport position 1 to Newcastle?s serial port.

Great.

> Once this is tested and the BIOS?s configured to Ian?s spec, the
> servers are ready to move to the COLO (Depending on Don & Don?s
> testing requirements).  So far our schedule looks good.

Excellent.

> I still have labeling and serial number to record and label but that
> should be done by Friday.  I am going to do this as we unpack and test
> the servers so you won?t be getting this info all at once.

Right.  Perhaps it would be worth setting you up to be able to access the
shared git repo, so that you can edit the spreadsheet in git rather than
having to send me updates.  (Otherwise we may have trouble with you editing
and emailing me a copy which is out of date with respect to other changes
made in the spreadsheet.)  Have you used git before ?