From: Paul George <pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 23 December 2014 20:41
To: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ADM Chip on Back Order, now no longer available

Lars,

Once of the servers sets were specâd with this chip but now the chip is not available.  Can you ask your AMD contact if he can get us 2 of these chips (See below).

I have been trying to get them retail BECAUSE MY SUPPIER IS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING ANY STOCK ANYWERE. AMD put these chips in to âEND OF LIFEâ mode.

The chips are needed for the SUPERMICRO server specâd below.

Item 9: Quotation#082814-1 Supermicro 1U for Single AMD CPU

Qty.

Basic Description

1

AMD Opteron 3250 4core, 2.5GHz, 45w, 4MB L-2cache, 4MB L-3

2

Western Digital 1TB Enterprise SATA 7200rpm SATA600 64MB

2

4GB ECC (total 8GB installed)

1

Supermicro H8SML-iF included

1

AMD chipset SR5650/SP5100

1

(onboard/integrated: Integrated Matrox G200eW Graphics)

1

Supermicro A+ Server 1U/1012A-MRF, 1serila port and 1 header(no cable)

1

1U Supermicro CSE-512L-200B

1

Optional RAIL kit CSE-PT8L

1

Single 200watt power supply (incl.)

1

onboard:  2x Intel 82574L single-port Gigabit

1

Assembly, extensive Diagnostic testing, burn in.

1

One year parts and labor at depot [mail-in/carry in warranty]

OS3250HOW4MGU

Processor

Processor Manufacturer                AMD

Processor Model Number              3250 EE

Processor Speed               2.5 GHz

Number of Cores              Quad-Core

Processor Type Opteron

Contents              Processor, documentation

Power Notes      45 Watts

Returns Policy    This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.

Warranty - Labor              None

Warranty - Parts               1 Year

http://www.pcconnection.com/product/amd-processor-opteron-4c-3250-ee-2.5ghz-socket-am3-tray/os3250how4mgu/13510579

Socket AM3+  (AM three plus). 3200 series

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/server/opteron/3000/3200#

Here is the server bare bone   1012A-MRF,

http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/system/1U/1012/AS-1012A-MRF.cfm?parts=SHOW

Here is the board in this bare bone,  H8SML-iF :

http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron3000/SR56x0/H8SML-iF.cfm

Single AMD Opteronâ 3000 series
    (3300 ready) processor (Socket AM3+)
    8/4-Core ready; HT3.0 Link