[Wg-test-framework] Server Equipment Inventory

Ian,

Here is a list of all of the equipment in the cabinet.   Servers Item Items 7 & 9 are yet to be installed but they will be by the end of the week.  The 2 from set 7 are tested and ready to be installed.  I am still bench testing server set 9.

Servers Items 3 & 5 are awaiting delivery from Dell.

I have labeled each server with the Item Number for my benefit and the server names for your benefit.

This document is the packing lists with the unabridged equipment installed in each server case.  I hope this is enough detail to give you what you need as to the physical attributes of each system.

I will update the physical cabinet layout when we complete the latest server install.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.