[Wg-test-framework] Fwd: EarthLink Support Ticket System Maintenance | 01/24/2015 01:00 AM EST to 05:00 AM EST

fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        EarthLink Support Ticket System Maintenance | 01/24/2015 01:00
AM EST to 05:00 AM EST
Date:   Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:44:54 -0500
From:   EarthLink IT <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Woster Mike <mwoster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Slutz
<dslutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Slutz <dslutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

EarthLink IT <http://www.earthlinkcloud.com>

Dear Valued EarthLink Customer:

On Saturday 01/24/2015 from 01:00 AM EST to 05:00 AM EST, EarthLink
teams will be performing a scheduled maintenance on our customer ticket
system.

During this time, our technicians will not have access to the ticket
system and any tickets submitted via email or the web portal will be
queued to be created post-maintenance. It is very important that any
critical requests be submitted via phone during this maintenance to
receive immediate attention from our support team.

Be aware, while we have taken every precaution there exists a certain
amount of risk with any maintenance event to create a service
interruption. EarthLink is committed to providing the highest possible
quality of service, and therefore we are notifying our customers of this
upcoming maintenance.
If you have any questions or need additional information please feel
free to contact the EarthLink Support Team

Thank you,
EarthLink Support Team
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-957-4872