[Wg-test-framework] COLO XZEN Upfate

Ian,

Chris reconfigured the 48 port switch so that servers Newcastle and Gateshead are on tagged ports 48-1 and 48-2 respectively.  48-43 to 48-48 are configured to be the Infrastructure VLAN and ports 48-3  to 48-42 are configured to be the Testing VLAN.  Chris used the IP Scheme as laid out in the Plumbing Diagram.

PDU1 = 172.16.144.251 and PDU2 = 172.16.144.252

PDU Setup

Username=apc

Password=apc

The PDU’s are plugged into the Testing VLAN for now so Don can see them.  They have a TCP/IP WEB interface and can be controlled that way until we  figure out the SERIAL pinout

Don has to bridge the NICS and create the routes so that the tagged ports work the way you want.

I talked to COMTROL Friday and they opened a case because they believe that one of the components failed.  They asked me to remove the effected  ROCKET Express 32 PCI card, CABLE and 321 Port RS232 Patch Panel.  They will generate a RMA Monday and I will ship the components back to them.,  They will test and fix them.  They do not do Hot Spare cross shipments, they insisted in seeing the components.  They believe a power glitch blew something up.

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions