Re: [Wg-test-framework] Correction ot the Switch Layout

Paul L. George writes ("RE: Correction ot the Switch Layout"):
> We are not going to renumber anything.  We only moved the PDU's to the test
> vlan for direct connection purposes. We will move them back to the
> Infrastructure vlan when the routes and the NIC bridges  are implemented.

What is holding up the proper configuration of the internal switch
ports on newcastle and gateshead ?  (As I say they could be set up to
route without a firewall for now, and the firewall put in place
later.)

Over a week ago I explained what was necessary, gave references to the
appropriate documentation, and offered my IRC contact details.