[Wg-test-framework] Open Action Items - Project update

Ian,

DonK is working getting the Network cards configured and building the route table.  He will contact Ian J. today  via IRC to discuss.

I sent back the Comtrol-2 components (Controller, Cable and Patch Panel and they are going to test them and fix whatever is not working.  They were very responsive and understand that time is critical.  I will contact them tomorrow to get an ETA on the repaired parts.

I expect the rest of the server in today.  We will start bench testing them Straight away.  My goal it to have them installed by next week.

We are having connection issues with Comtrol-1, everything appears to be correct in the hardware but the servers are not responding.  This all worked when we bench tested it.  I am going to contact Comtrol to see if we can get the hardware diagnostic to test the hardware portion. I will validate that the serial signals going from the Comtrol patch panel to the servers are correct.  I am going to plug the Serial Analyzer in line and we will test the connectivity to see if something changed.

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions