Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes: AllNet Sync Meeting Jan 28th [and 1 more messages]

An update...

I've cloned all but the db and osstest "disks" so far using qemu-img
convert to qcow, scp and convert back. Sanity check with kpartx (per
Ian's suggestion). Also successfully started the www VM on gateshead.

Currently, all VMs are down pending the Comtrol reinstall this evening.

Will clone the two missing ones tomorrow. Also, will work on rsync
script and test.

Do we want cross backups on the two serial VMs? (I'm guessing "yes," in
some form or other.)

-d