Re: [Wg-test-framework] Status update

My plan is to have everything connected this week weather permitting.

All the servers are installed in the rack   The last 4 have yet to be connected
to the Comtrol and the switch.

Chris has to make straight through serial cables because the PDU's and Switches
are looking for a standard PC serial port.

I am still waiting to hear from MSI.  Not even an email from them.  I have at
least 4 calls into their tech support line.

All said and done this was a very successful week.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
PLG Enterprises, Inc.
508-450-9332