[Wg-test-framework] Status update

Ian,

I am attaching the latest version of the connection chart.

Chris made the rest of the RJ45 to DB9 adaptors, both NULL and Straight Thru.

We connected all the servers and the 48 port switch and the PDU’s to the Comtrol patch panel so we now have serial connectivity to all the components.

We connected all the servers and  the PDU’s to the 48 port switch.  The servers are on the Test VLAN and the PDU’s are on the Infrastructure VLAN

All the servers are powered up.

The only exception is the AMD 2U White Box.

We will neatenize the cables and refine the routing but other than that we have all the hardware installed populated and running.

Please test the access to the serial devices added just to make sure everything is responding.  The PDU’s require 5 [Enter] key presses to get a response according to the docs.  I will attach the APC PDU manual as well.

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions