[Wg-test-framework] Status update

Ian,

Other than completing the hardware installation and updating the connection spreadsheet nothing of any significance was accomplished by me.

DonK and DonS have made significant progress in the software configuration.

I am waiting for the ARM Crate deliverable.  I spoke to FEDEX today about getting t though customs.  They needed a more detailed description and assurances that it would not emit any harmful radio radiation.

I build a DEBIAN laptop to do the unit bench testing and prepared the bench for its arrival.

I also went over the installation and bench testing documents again.

I updated he equipment list and posted it.

I am still waiting for the AMD issues with the white box system to be resolved.  I have heard nothing from MSI or AMD.

We could have held off neatening the rack cabling until we get the ARM crate installed.

I am attaching 3 poor pictures of the completed rack (except for the ARM Crate)

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions