[Wg-test-framework] DNS update

DNS entries have been made for all known test machines.

DHCP entries have been made for those I have gotten a MAC address.

The COLO Cabinet Layout document has been updated in the git repo to
reflect these.

It looks like we'll have to debug some of the serial connections and/or
BIOS settings. At least one machine on a reboot yields no serial line
traffic. I'll get together with Paul to look into that.

-d