Re: [Wg-test-framework] FW: Connection chart

On 02/11/15 12:14, Don Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:57:38 -0500
> "Paul L. George" <pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My memory says this is wrong.  We currently want all machines on Comtrol
1.  The only exception is the infra machines.

This is to allow OSSTEST to be running in 1 place and control all servers.

If we ever need to switch, the plan was to goto the colo and move
most of the serial cables (or the Comtrol connection cables).  As we
now know, the main servers will need to be powered off while doing this.

    -Don Slutz