Re: [Wg-test-framework] Playing about without much success

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:16:59 +0000
Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I connected to the Rocketport for baroque0 like this:
>
>   picocom -b 115200 /dev/ttyRP6
>
> I got no response.  Is RP6 correct ?  The ttyRP seem to be numbered
> from 0.  But RP5 didn't work either.

Yes, the ttyRP# numbers are one less than the port numbers.

> I tried using the APC pdu1 to power cycle port 4 using the `olReboot'
> command and it didn't make any difference.

I was able to log into the machine via ssh and, yes, there is a getty running
on ttyS0; so, it *should* work, but it isn't right now. It did at one point.

> Ian.

The italia machines are working.

-d