Re: [Wg-test-framework] ARM Crate Testing

Sure.  I will open the case and check the board and component seating.  They
looked ok and secure but I may have missed something.

I assigned my laptop's MAC address to a out of sequence ip and it was assign
correctly.

Ip appears as though I am not getting proper power.  It has to be something do
do with the PDU.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332