Re: [Wg-test-framework] More machines available

Ian
When we setup the BIOS on the bench I don't remember having a problem with
setting the com port for console operation.

I would have mentioned it at the time.

I was out Most of Monday and all of today due to a medical procedure but Chris
was making the serial  adaptors and I did not expect to be out the entire day.
If all goes well I will cable up the  ARM Crate tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332

PLG Enterprises, Inc.